Sunday, March 20, 2011

YELLOW BIRD PROJECT

I've had a very glum weekend (which is a complete understatement) but if you have too maybe we could look at the better things in life and how others are making it a possibility. One project that I am very excited about that has been going on for quite some time is the Yellow Bird Project. This amazing effort is best explained in their own words - "We are a Montreal-based nonprofit called Yellow Bird Project. We work with an amazing range of indie rock musicians to create unique t-shirt designs that benefit an array of charities, each chosen by the musicians." I love this so much because each artist or band can pick a specific charity to give to which makes each shirt even more person and awesome c: I have two myself which I LOVE, Devendra Banhart's and Elvis Perkins's - check em out! SO please please pleassseee check it out and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!


Yellow Bird Project





No comments:

Post a Comment